Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So yesterday was a VERY eventful day. Everything started out normal until we got a call that a house we were thinking about got an offer on it. If we didn't put in an offer that afternoon, we would probably lose our chance at getting it. I liked the house, but had only seen it once and wasn't ready to make a decision yet. We had to leave work, run over to the house to see it one last time, and make a decision ASAP. We put in an offer and went back to work thinking we wouldn't end up getting it. 2 hours later I got a call that the house was ours! My mind has been racing ever since with concerns, nervous anxiety, and tons of ideas of things I want to do to fix it up. The house needs some work, but I think it will be a lot of fun to do the work on our own. The inspection is scheduled for Saturday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails