Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bargain AW!

After a stressful week at work, guess what my favorite thing to do it? Hit up the Salvation Army by work during lunch to look for a fun bargain! Since we're in such a transition time in our lives, I really shouldn't shop, but I can't resist a good deal : )

My great finds:

Almost brand new Ralph Lauren navy blue polo = $1.50

Plastic storage drawers = $5
I love plastic storage systems! You can find pretty much anything to go in these and they work great to hide all the junk you have sitting around. Since we're living out of boxes right now, they won't help us too much, but once we move, I can find something good to put in them.

I found the same purple ones at Walmart.com for $18
TOTAL SAVINGS = $13

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails