Thursday, August 6, 2009

My current obsession

I have a confession: I am obsessed with laundry rooms!

In honor of my current obsession, I've been looking for some unique ideas for organization and DIY makeovers for laundry rooms. (Stay tuned for more laundry room blogs as I have a lot to share!)

Uptown Girl turned her ordinary laundry closet into a cute laundry bar! The machines are underneath the curtain and her cleaning supplies are hidden in the canisters.


Make a laundry hamper from old window screens.


DIY Drying Rack from Centsational Girl. She loved this design from Ballard and then made her own! Amazing!


If you have to hang your laundry, at least make it more fun with these easy decoupage hangers!

And another hanger DIY from Ashley Ann...


Polka Dot Pixie's flea market finds added some color to her laundry room.


What a big difference a can of paint and some new flooring can make! Check out Paula's transformation below.


Make your own laundry detergent using only these few ingredients below.

1 comment :

  1. in my Crocodile Dundee voice, "Now that's a Laundry room" ... Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails