Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Working Girl

Desks don't have to be boring. If you have to work, at least have a fun space to do it in!

Centsational Girl™
just redid her desk area with these pretty glass accessories. The sun shining in makes her desk such a glamourous place to work!



Turn an old boring desk into a fun, new one with this easy idea from Just a Little Rouge…There are instructions on her blog as well.


Office supplies can be so boring! Spice yours up with this fun idea using fabric to cover them! How about orange… shows you how.


All those random pens and pencils you have stashed all over the house need a home. Check out this unique organizer made from a phone book!

Makeover your mousepad in minutes! Craftycrafty.tv gives you instructions on how to do this.


Another quick & easy mousepad update from Centsational Girl.

A few storage bins can made a huge difference. See these before & after pictures from Life On the Planet. BTW, I bought some similar white ones from Dollar Tree a few weeks ago. I haven't been able to find any since then, but I keep looking!

2 comments :

  1. These are all great ideas, and pretty too! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You won a candle on my blog. Go check it out at Dcrowhouse.blogspot.com. Send me an e-mail with your address and I'll get it out ASAP

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails