Friday, December 14, 2012

Surfing Santa Hawaiian Office Christmas Decorations

I've seen a few different blogs that talked about decorating for the holidays at work.  It's hard to come up with something unique, but still appropriate for work decorations.  At our office, we started a department decorating contest last year, and we all work really hard to be the winning group with a really unique idea.

After many brainstorming sessions, we decided to go with the Tiki Tidings & Surfing Santa theme.  This was a huge labor of love and we spent many, many hours perfecting our design.  I'm so proud of how it turned out!
The surfing Santa is on foam core and hanging from the ceiling.
Santa Seahorse with his sleigh of fish
North Pole Beach with suntanning Santa
Melted snowman hangin' out on the beach...until he melted!
All of the interior aisles with cubes were decorated like this with the sand, water, green fringe, colored lights, and random fish with Santa hats.

Did anyone do anything really creative for their decorations this year?  We already need to start planning for next year!

13 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness, this is awesome. I have never been part of the business world, so I have never hear of an office decorating contest. It brings back the days of desk decorating and dorm door decorating, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fun! I miss working in an office for those fun things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your office decoration. Hawaii is my ultimate favorite place to be.

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. tiki tidings! that is so cute and smart! the loungechair just gets me! we have our door judging on thursday, and i'm still tweaking it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope this is still up :), I still want to decorate my office like this, but since I work from home and my office is in the dinning room I have a feeling Rick would not be happy lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I finally made it to where I left off :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was clip art that I found. A lot of the other decorations were from party stores.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would you have the website for the clip art? We are doing Christmas is Hawaii theme at work and the Santa scene would go great in our set up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These Christmas decorations are really superb dear and I am very happy that you shared it here with us. I will definitely try this for my next party but for now I need ideas for my corporate events Chicago. Can you please share few easy to implement ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This year, make your Christmas party as exciting and interesting as possible with unique Corporate Christmas Party Ideas that's easy enough to boost your celebration. There's also a lot of creative games and icebreakers to delight everybody and make their Xmas party a memorable one.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails