Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pasta with Sausage and Butternut Squash

If you are looking for a new and unique recipe for your family, I definitely recommend you try this.  We absolutely loved it in our house and we'll be making it again soon!  It's a great way to add some veggies and protein into your pasta for a well-balanced meal.

Find the recipe at Good Housekeeping here.  The two adjustments I made were that I used veggie pasta, so it had even more veggies in it and turkey sausage to make it a little healthier.


3 comments :

  1. Oh girl that looks fab. LOVE LOVE squash :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of people love to eat ouside food while travel from one place to other.I have checked some of the Food Near me options available which provides the variety of food items which offers huge discount and pasta is the most commong food for many people to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Roller Blinds

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails